Friday, April 15, 2011

During my Google session for birthday party ideas this recent weeks, I found some really awesome websites and vendors that I want to share. I have been stalking their blogs and get really inspired that I can be crafty myself.


Chickabug - super cute printables and some are even free! Her invitation designs are awesome and there's even coordinating labels for bottled water, cupcake toppers and all sorts of other fun stuff for your little one's party!


She's {kinda} Crafty - "crafting made simple"! I truly hope so because I plan on making some ribbon topiaries that I saw on her blog for centerpieces. There are tons of other crafts on her blog that I want to try also. The wreaths are super preppy and cute!


Polka Dot Market - I love polka dots! I used polka dotted balloons last year for Kayla's birthday. But this website has an array of products from balloons to stationery! You can search for items for theme, color or products. They also have a blog with real party pictures from their customers.


Blooming Babies Boutique - I haven't decided if I'm buying a birthday shirt this year but this is where I got it from last year. The first shirt she sent me had a little snag. I couldn't even see it but she was not happy with the product that she sent me another one.


And if you haven't discovered these sites, here you go...Party Like A Kid, Pizzazzerie, Sara's Party Perfect - just to name a few. A simple Google search will give you a lot more.


No comments: