Thursday, March 24, 2011

A to Z

Saw this post from Virginia Belle and I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

{a} Age: 30
{b} Bed size: Queen, but we really need a king since Kayla refuses to sleep in her own bed.
{c} Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. I'd rather do dishes by hand any day than clean the bathrooms!
{d} Dogs: Used to. But we gave them up to J's grandpa before we moved.
{e} Essential start to your day: Coffee! A lot of it.
{f} Favorite color: Pink & Blue
{g} Gold or silver: Silver
{h} Height: 5'7"
{i} Instruments you play: I played the piano when I was younger but not anymore.
{j} Job title: Event Services Manager
{k} Kids: Kayla Marie
{l} Live: Hampton Roads and I don't like it.
{m} Mom's name: Florisa
{n} Nicknames: Gie
{o} Overnight hospital stays: Yes, when I gave birth to Kayla.
{p} Pet peeve: Drivers who speed up when they see a merge sign.
{q} Quote from a movie: "We're going streaking" - Old School - I'm not good with remembering movie lines and it's really sad that this is the best one that I can come up with.
{r} Right- or left-handed: Lefty
{s} Siblings: Older sis - Kathryn, younger sis - Iya
{t} Time you wake up: 6:20 on weekdays and 7-ish on the weekends
{u} Under your bed: Shoe boxes
{v} Vegetables you dislike: Olives
{w} What makes you run late: My husband and my child
{x} X-rays you've had: My teeth
{y} Yummy food you make: Spaghetti and pot roast - not together.
{z} Zoo - favorite animal: Monkey!

No comments: