Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crazy. That's all.

  • I was in Massachusetts from Thursday to Sunday of last week for work. It was the very first time I've left Kayla (and J) for that long.
  • We did well. I missed them like crazy and the 4 days were so busy that I didn't have the time or energy to be sad about being away from them.
  • Sunday was a super long day. I worked and my flight was delayed. I was so nervous they were going to cancel my flight due to the storms but I was home safely right before midnight and I couldn't be any happier seeing my little girl again.
  • Monday was spent catching up on laundry and hanging out with the little girl.
  • It was turning out to be a great day til J told me he was going to the ER and finding out hours later that he had to have surgery for appendicitis.
  • The past week has been a blur and I can't wait to be back to our normal life.
  • It's sad that normal to me is going to work and hating it for the most part. But at least nobody is in the hospital and we are all together for the most part.
  • It's Friday and I usually look forward to the weekend. But everything is so up in the air right now with J not being well that I'm not really sure what's going on anymore.

I hope to leave early from work today so I can spend a little time with my husband at the hospital. I think that it makes him feel a tiny bit better that I am at his bed-side even if I can't do anything for him. I also need to be able to spend time with my daughter. She needs me as much as he needs me.




No comments: