Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2010 in review

Last year brought some change in our lives, some were good and some were not. Overall, 2010 was good to us. We grew together as a family and individually accomplished certain things.

January to March
- Kayla had surgery days after we welcomed the new year.
- I turned 29 and celebrated the best way possible with take out, at home, with my husband and 6 month old baby.
- Kayla started going to Romp n Roll and had a ball!

April to June
- First mother and father's day.
- My position at work was eliminated, I was demoted, took a pay cut, worked less hours and got to spend more time with my baby girl.
- We had family pictures taken by Tisha McCuiston.

July to September
- Kayla turned 1! We celebrated her first year of life with close family and friends.
- J received a job offer and we decided as a family that this is a great opportunity for all of us.
- We packed up and moved to our new city - found a new home, I started my new job and Kayla went to day care for the very first time.

October to December
- We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary and got another Apple product. This time an iPad. Jewelry would have been fine but my inner geek was thankful for the iPad.
- I cooked up a storm on Thanksgiving for the 3 of us. Kayla ate everything and it was the first time in 4 years that I didn't have to work. J wasn't as lucky.
- We drove back to Richmond for the first time since moving and celebrated Christmas with our families.

Life has been busy to say the least. It's the second week of March and I just now got this done.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: