Wow! 2 more months and this little lady will be 1! Where did the time go? This has truly been a very fun 10 months so far. We are learning about you everyday and enjoying every minute of it.
What have you been up to lately?
- You don't like baby food anymore. The only baby food you like is YoBaby and you are not picky when it comes to the flavor. You have breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday and drink milk around 6 times a day.
- You started pulling up this weekend. I left you in the pack n' play to warm up my coffee and when I turned around I saw you standing up smiling at me.
- You love to wave hi and bye.
- You clap when we say yay, clap your hands & when we sing if you're happy and you know it.
- You are opinionated. We think you know what the word no means. You say something when we tell you so. We're pretty sure that you're opinionated and likes to put your 2 cents in.
- You love your sleep and love our evening routine...dinner, playtime, bath & milk. I lay you in your crib wide awake and you put yourself to sleep every night with no fussing or crying.
We truly don't know what life was like before you came in our lives. You have brought us so much joy, love & laughter and can't wait to see what else is in store for out future.