Thursday, May 13, 2010

Belated mother's day post

What a wonderful day it was. Just the 3 of us. Jay gave me their present the night before. I think he felt so bad 'cause he worked a little late and I had to clean up after the dogs.

We lounged around all morning. Ate breakfast, watched some TV, played with Kayla. We didn't do much. No big plans aside from lunch. Just our little family. Mother's day was the first day that the 3 of us wen to lunch and Kayla could actually partake in the eating. We went to Baker's Crust and had a late yummy lunch. Kayla stuffed her face with tomato & cheese soup and bread, J had tuna salad, and I had a roasted chicken grinder.

We were all stuffed from lunch so we did a little bit of mall walking. We walked around and people watched for the most part.

It was truly a great mother's day. I couldn't have asked for a better day than to spend it with the two people that I love the most!

No comments: