Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randomness on a Thursday

Is it really the middle of May and is Kayla really 10.5 months old now? Where did the year go? Next thing you know it will be fall and the Holidays will be right around the corner. Time, please stop! I don't want my baby to be a grown child yet!

  • I can't wait for the weekend. J & I are off together and we don't have any plans.
  • Kayla's birthday party plans are pretty much done. I just have little things to do here and there.
  • I need to order her cake, cupcakes, and food but I know where those are coming from so no biggie.
  • I need to find a dress for her and an outfit for me.
  • I need a pedicure. Bad.
  • I can't wait for Memorial Day weekend. I have a 4-day weekend for that :)
  • I'm also taking off 3 extra days during Kayla's birthday weekend. Hee hee.
  • We can't figure out if we are going on a family vacay this summer or not. I'd love to but we shall see.
  • My mom's birthday is coming up and I need find her a present.

Have a good weekend, everyone! I will sure enjoy mine with my two favorite people.

No comments: