Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photo session wtih Tisha

We had our session with Tisha about a week and a half ago and I'm so glad we were able to get a spot with her. The pictures turned out wonderful and I look at the pretty much everyday.

Kayla is a very shy baby and of course she acted like this in the beginning of the session. We started out at home then moved to a local park. She finally warmed up to Tisha when we got outside - smirking, smiling & just being her happy self. I think it's so funny how Tisha captured so many serious pictures of Kayla - this is so her when it comes to strangers but she also got some good mischievous ones - just the way she is with J &I.



We've decided that we want to do another session in the fall when Kayla is walking and exploring. I couldn't be any happier with the pictures if I tried. Richmonders, do yourselves a favor and call the wonderful Tisha to schedule your session. You will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Karissa,

Just wanted to say congrats on winning the giveaway... email me (email address can be found on my site) and I can get you hooked up!

Linda at Little Miss Planner

P.S. Love the photos, your little one is very adorable!!!