Friday, March 26, 2010

I love it when I can get a good deal

I am batting 2 for 2 today :)

Every morning when I'm drying my hair, to pass the really long time this takes, I check my Google Reader. I came across Tisha Mccuiston's March Madness post and knew I had to get in on the deal! I've been admiring her awesome work with children since I found her website. I called her a lil bit after 8am and was able to schedule a session for April 18 and I can't wait. Soooo excited about this! We haven't done pro pictures for Kayla so this is a first.

I then proceed to check my email (thank you iPhone for entertaining me while I get ready in the morning, and thank you J for gifting me with this awesome thing!) and saw that Amazon is having a sale on Britax car seats. I've been trying to find a good deal on this and can't seem to find them lower than $200. Well, I had diapers.com price match the sale and stacked a couple of codes and I should receive the Marathon car seat tomorrow for a whopping $179!!! That's $100 less than the original price and super-fast shipping for free!


Now, if I can just find the Baby Jogger Elite for really cheap, I'll be done spending money on the big things!

No comments: