Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boo! It's raining :(

It's been raining pretty much all day. It's cold and gloomy and we are stuck at home and J is at work. There's really not much to do. Kayla did well with the time change last night. We started an hour early with her night time routine and it worked for the most part. She was fed and asleep in her crib by 8pm. She woke up her normal time today but really an hour late due to the time change. I hope that she sleeps at her normal time tonight.

J worked all day long yesterday so I decided to make dessert while he was gone. I made chocolate chip cookie brownies after seeing the recipe on a blog last week. This dessert is soo yummy! J told me that I can make it every week if I choose to. Ha!


It's literally cookies inside a brownie. I'm pretty sure this whole pan will not be around for long.

No comments: