Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hot. So Hot.

It is hot out there today. I really don't like what this weather does to my hair. I walk out of the house with perfectly fine, freshly straightened and nice-smelling hair (thanks to Organix's Moroccan Oil line and Solia flat iron), not even 10 minutes later, my hair is already getting frizzy. Ugh! I hate the humidity so much. I can deal with the heat, but the mugginess is just gross. I hate feeling hot and sticky!

With the hot weather comes pool season. I love that we have an awesome pool in the building and I get to layout and take Kayla to the pool whenever it's convenient without having to drive and pack up everything. My goal is to be as dark as possible. I think being super-tan helps me look slim-ish. Ha!


And just in time for pool season I went ahead and ordered a canvas tote with my married monogram. I've been married almost 3 years and have never gotten anything with it. I know I'm 10 years late to the party but I ordered this LEC/LE canvas tote. Super cheap for only $20-some dollars shipped!



I am working on getting a couple more bathing suits but I can't find any that I like enough that doesn't scream "Im a mom and my body is not the same since I had a baby"! I'm pretty sure that I will be doing a lot of shopping/shopping around seeing that there are sales everywhere! Kayla's need list alone is like a mile long!

No comments: