Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I was reading my Google Reader and saw that BB&B linked up with Roots and Rings. I am refusing to do work right now so I am linking up, too!

Bahahaha. I just realized that today is Wednesday and NOT Tuesday. Oops.

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
I can't live without my Rainbow flip flops or Uggs when it gets chilly out. I have branched out though and like Tory Burch Revas and TOMS.

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I have no clue.

3. How do you feel about freckles?
They're cute.

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Four. English, Spanish, Tagalog and Chinese.

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Edy's Rocky Road!

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Nope.

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
None of them. Elmo's laugh is really creepy to me and I don't watch the show enough to really have a favorite.

8. What’s your bedtime?
It varies but usually it's between 9p & 10 on the weekdays and around 11 on the weekends.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
I wear my engagement ring, wedding ring, DY bracelet, earrings and necklace.

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Depends how fast and big the thing is. Usually me 'cause J is too wrapped up playing PS3. Ha!

No comments: