Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where did the time go???

I remember thinking to myself back in November that this was going to be the longest and slowest 9 months of my life. Turns out that I'm wrong. It seriously feels like time is on fast forward. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to meet our little one but it just makes me very nervous when I think about labor pains. I know that the drugs will make the pain go away but then again I'm not really sure what will happen once I'm in labor and I'm contracting. I guess I won't really know 'til I'm there.

J started coming with me again to my appointments. He likes to ask my doctor questions. He was very involved in the beginning until there were no more ultrasounds. He started coming again recently since we're on the home stretch and my doctor said something about my not normal for me blood pressure. We go back every week starting next Friday and she mentioned that this is when starts checking if I'm dilating or not. I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

I started packing the hospital bag and washing the baby's clothes. I also started looking at birth announcements from Etsy and my head is starting to spin. There are sooo many to choose from! I have to sit down with J so we can narrow it down or choose one before the baby gets here.

I mean how adorable is this? You can't go wrong with anything monogrammed!
[ Source: lukecommasara ]
The color combination on this is just so adorable!
[ Source: KMThomasDesigns ]

No comments: