Friday, June 19, 2009

(Im)Patiently Waiting

I didn't think these last couple of weeks would be the longest part of the pregnancy. J asks me everyday if I'm having contractions and if I need to go to the doctor/hospital. He is so anxious for our baby's arrival. I know that he will be a wonderful father to our little girl. He tells me often that he'll probably cry like a baby when the baby comes out. I really can't wait 'til we can both meet her!

We are more than ready at this point! We had the car cleaned and the car seat installed on Monday. The hospital bag is completely packed and ready to go. He literally vacuums on a daily basis. He said that he wants it clean around here just in case I go into labor we can come home to a clean house with the baby.

I seriously have a wonderful husband! He's done so much for me since I got pregnant and since we moved. I can't wait to see him interact with our little girl. It brings a smile to my face when I think about it.

No comments: