Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crib Bedding - Done!

Almost. I want to buy a couple more sheets but I have the major stuff. I want to get a white changing pad cover and sheet with black polka dots to coordinate with what I have so far.

J and I went to the PB outlet last week in hopes of finding a great deal on a crib set. We came home with 2 super-soft pink sheets and that was it. I figured I'd go the ebay route but couldn't really find anything.

We narrowed it down to Kayla and Katie. Both are pink and very cute until I went to Short Pump yesterday. They had the Sadie skirt in pink marked down from $59 to $19! I had to buy it. The sales lady also helped me locate the bumper that was originally $99 marked down to $29. What a freaking steal! The bumper is coming from a store in MD and it should be here later on this week. I have been stalking the Sadie set online since they've been on sale for a while but the prices are bit higher on the website that the store. I'm all about buying nice things but I refuse to pay retail for anything!

[ Kayla ]

[ Katie ]

[ Sadie ]

I'm so excited to get her crib assembled and put her bedding together. Gotta wait 'til May 22 though 'cause we're moving. Now I just need to find a dresser that we can use as a changing table and as storage for all her cute clothes that we've been buying.

No comments: