Friday, June 22, 2012

32 Week Bumpdate

(31 week bump picture taken at Target. Ha!)

How far along: 32 weeks.
Total weight gain: 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I really held out on this pregnancy and didn't buy much. I saved a lot of my old maternity clothes from the first pregnancy and that was working for a good bit but it's now getting too hot and my shirts are getting too short. I need to get some maxi dresses that are work appropriate and are also postpartum friendly.
Food cravings: Caffeine-free Coke and caffeine-free coffee are a must for me but that's no different from when I'm not pregnant.
Sleep: Still awful! The pregnancy insomnia has slowed down some but I am getting more and more uncomfortable.
Highlights: Baby girl is head down and this makes me very happy! I just hope she stays that way until it's go time. Doctor told me yesterday that this late in the game, babies tend to stay the way they are so I am crossing my fingers. Doctor also mentioned that second babies tend to come earlier than the first and labor is usually half as long. I'm taking their words with a grain of salt but remaining hopeful and crossing my fingers.

No comments: