Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Homestretch...

Maybe not quite the homestretch but hitting the 3rd trimester seemed so far away a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe that there's only 13 weeks left until my due date. That's only 91 days in case you're trying to do the math!

This pregnancy is definitely going really fast. Between a full-time job and an almost 3 year old, I haven't really had much time to just sit there. It also feels like the closer I get to my due date, the longer my to-do list is becoming. Next thing you know I will wake up and it's August 17. I'm really hoping that this baby comes a little earlier than that since J's birthday is on the 21st but having the baby on J's birthday will not only be the best present for him but also easy when it comes to celebrations and parties.

Mom helped me clean up the baby's room last weekend and the goal this weekend is to start purging. The fabric for the crib skirt has also been ordered and I can't wait for my mom to get started on that. She's also going make the drapes and some throw pillow covers. I'm just excited that I can no longer change my mind about the fabric since it has been ordered and shipped.

No comments: