Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Number 2: 25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks.
Total weight gain: 9 pounds. A very surprising but great number to me. I thought it'd be more than that since I've been dessert-binging with J&K.
Maternity clothes: Definitely maternity pants. I need more shirts for work and weekends. I like my shirts long to begin with so my non-maternity clothes are currently working fine.
Food cravings: Nothing crazy but I'm pretty sure I can survive off chicken salad from this local sandwich place and Chipotle's burrito bowl.
Sleep: Awful! I have been sleeping very little on work nights but I definitely make up for it during
Highlights: Looking forward to window shopping on Saturday for the little. We are compiling a list of what things we need. We are after all only 105 days away from baby girl's due date who still does not have a name.

No comments: