Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday in Pictures

We made a quick trip to the pediatrician due to a cough K's had for a couple of weeks now. She has seasonal allergies and took on the nebulizer so bravely. She's now using the inhaler twice a day and need to take Zyrtec once a day 'til this pesky cough is gone!


I made king ranch chicken for the 1st time and it was a hit! I used the Kitchen Aid trick to shred the chicken and it literally took less that a minute!

My mom is a very well rounded homemaker. She's really good at everything. Cooking. Gardening. And she can sew! I asked her if she can make the crib skirt and sheet for the baby and she agreed. I've been all over the internet looking for ideas and fabric options. These fabric combinations from Caitlin Wilson Textiles are so fun and pretty!

No comments: