Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Recents Deals & Steals

I love to shop. There's nothing more that excites me than when I get to purchase something I've been wanting at a discounted price. I'm pretty sure that I spend a good chunk of time looking for coupons, discounts and sales. The only time this does not apply is when I grocery shop. I used to only buy items that are on sale during my grocery shopping days but then I realized that I was buying items just for that reason - - - they were on sale. Everything would sit in the pantry and expire because I never really had a need for them. I've changed strategies since and now only buy items that I have a need for. But back to the main reason of this post - deals & steals from this week so far!

1. Pedicure - I am in need of one pretty bad. The last time I got a pedicure was the beginning of the month. Our local paper does a Groupon type of deal and I was able to snag a pedicure for $14!
2. Portable Potty Seat - I ordered one this weekend and received a back-ordered email on Monday. I didn't order from Amazon the 1st time because they didn't have it available. Well, they did yesterday and I had still have a gift certificate credit available in my account. It was also shipped for free and it has already been delivered to my house!
3. Erin Condren Life Planner - EC talk was all over Twitter yesterday! I had been looking for a planner since this past weekend and I dove in and got the deal. Sure, a $50 planner for $20! The only issue I had was picking the design.
4. J's MK Watch - I gave J this watch for Christmas and the pins have been coming off. I took it in to Nordstrom and the associate offered to get it sent out. She said 6-8 weeks to get it fixed but she also said she can give me a new one instead. I took the latter offer and walked out of the store with a brand new watch!

No comments: