When I went back to work in September, I remeber the days leading up to it and how I was an emotional mess - I was so scared that I would miss out on all her firsts and different developments, that she would not miss me and forget that I am her mommy. Told you! Emotional mess. You can't blame me. I was very hormonal still and I was so attached to Kayla like you would not believe. I spent every waking moment with her for about 10 weeks and having to go to work from 730a m to 5pm just didn't seem realistic to me. I still dream about winning the lotto everyday so that I can stay home with her. But of course that hasn't happened yet or I would have already blogged about it!
There's not another appointment with Kayla's doctor until April when she is 9 months old so there are no stats on this post. I'm pretty sure that she's not gaining weight as fast as she was - I think she is starting to level off but only the next appointment will really tell. This child is still growing and changing though!
- still in size 3 diapers
- clothing is 9 months and up...I had to retire a lot of her footed pj's 'cause they were getting a bit snug and short on her
- still no formula, yay for us and my weight loss :)
- very talkative and loud - mama and dada have been uttered
- still a great sleeper, although she falls off the wagon here and there - specially when I'm off. It's really strange but this child has a tracking device on me
- solids is a hit or miss - there are days when she is all about it and there are days when she wouldn't even try
Overall, the last 7 months have been nothing but wonderful! I can't wait to see what other changes will come. I am working on putting a photo collage together that shows her from birth up until today.