Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fun Checks

I can't even remember the last time I wrote a check. I haven't had a checkbook in years! Every place imaginable to mankind takes plastic or cash so why have a checkbook, right? Until recently, not having a checkbook was fine with me. But I guess not every place takes plastic. I go to the bank/ATM every Friday to pull money out for Kayla's day care (who does not accept plastic!!!). It got pretty old quick. Banks are awful on Fridays!

So I searched all over the internet to find the cheapest place to get checks made. I was not about to pay my bank a ridiculous amount of money for this. Thanks to Walmart Checks (who even knew they did this?!) I was able to order super cute preppy checks for less than $10. That's a steal in my opinion. Now paying for day care every Friday won't hurt as bad since I'll be writing on my pretty checkbook :)

No comments: