Friday, July 9, 2010

Changes!

I get tired just thinking about them but I know that these are good changes. All within a week - J took a job offer down in Norfolk, we decided to make a move to VA Beach and Kayla turned one!

These are all exciting changes but moving makes me nervous. What makes me even more nervous is trying to find a job. I'm so scared that I won't find one. I'm also so scared that we are only going to see J very little while he's down in Norfolk and we are here. Can I really be a single parent on some days? Yikes. I get sad thinking about it. I'm sure I can juggle work and being a parent but what makes this whole situation hard is that J and Kayla will not see each other everyday anymore. I know it's only temporary but still!

Our plan is for me to stay here until I can find a job. The quicker I find a job - the quicker we can move. Worst case scenario is I don't find a job by a certain date and we still move.

So yes, lots of changes lately. Our household has been a little busy as you can see and I still need to work on a 1st birthday post.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Best of luck on your new journey, Karissa! It will be hard at times, but, in the end, it will all be worth it! :)