Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day off and shopping

Since my weekend was cut short, I took off today. It was much needed. J and I are both off and have been hanging out all day. I went out for a bit this morning with Kayla to go shopping for some work clothes while he went out to get a much needed haircut.

I used my Old Navy coupon on a couple of sweaters and tanks. The shawl cardigan looks really nice on and I can wear it to work and during the weekends. I wanted to get the grey one also but they only have an XS left. I didn't try the other cardi on and I hope it fits. I also got Kayla two pairs of pants and two cute onesies.







Jay called me while I was out to let me know that the Bumbo seat arrived! I was so excited to get home and put Kayla in it. I think she likes it. I've already used it a couple of times today. I sat her on top of the kitchen counter while I prepped the veggies for our dinner tonight.


Three more working days before the weekend! J is of course working all weekend long so we are on our own. I plan to do a little more shopping with Gap's Give and Get sale and I hope to hit up Macy's for more baby winter clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! She looks so cute in the chair! I love those cardi's from ON. I got a few of them a few weeks ago too, super comfy.