Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy month

I'm not sure where this month has gone. June has been crazy busy it seems!

This weekend is father's day and I can't wait to spend it with my wonderful husband. No big plans - all he wants is a great breakfast since it's his favorite meal of the day. Kayla and I already gave him his present and I could have sworn he was like a little boy on Christmas morning. We got him a Playstation 3 since his other one died months ago and he refused to buy a new one. This man grew up with a game console and I knew he's been missing it.

My mom is also coming to see Kayla on Saturday, like usual. I plan to get some birthday party things done while she visits and I also have a hair appointment.

Nothing new lately aside from Kayla getting sick this past weekend. She had a temperature that went all the way up to 104! We rushed her to KidMed instead of the ER. She's fine now but the weekend was spent trying to make her better and happy. The fever is gone and after another trip to the doctor's office on Wednesday we found out that she has roseola which should go away in a couple of days.

No comments: